As the Covid-19 virus (aka coronavirus) spreads across the world, BlueWhaleSpa Group are implementing precautionary measures
The health of Blue Whale Spa employees and customer is our primary concern. Our existing strategies are designed to maintain services to our customers and clients in spite of disruption and have been enhanced to meet the challenges of COVID-19.
The measures taken currently include, but are not limited to:
- Our operations teams have been supplied with equipment to assist and further support their safety and that of our customers.
- Our staff have received training and instruction to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- We carry out Zero-Contact deliveries.
- Showroom visits are available by appointment only. Please see below for more details.
- To ensure that our services can continue uninterrupted we have implemented a work-from-home procedure for many of our staff. Customers can still contact us Monday to Saturday 9 AM – 6 PM for customer service purposes and to arrange deliveries and 9am to 8pm Monday to Saturday and 11am to 5pm on Sunday to speak to our sales team.
- Our showroom is now open! Visits by appointment only, please call 0115 954 8888 or email to [email protected] to book an visitation slot.
- Our Showroom is open;
Monday to Friday: 1.30pm to 6pm
Saturday: 9am to 8pm
Sunday: 11am to 5pm.
Bank Holidays: 9am to 6pm
Last showroom appointment: 45 minutes before closing
- We are still observing COVID safety precautions and social distancing, please talk to our team for more details.
As the current situation evolves Blue Whale Spa Group will lead the way with uncompromising standards in safety and hygiene to ensure that we continue to deliver award winning service to our valued customers.