As the Covid-19 virus (aka coronavirus) spreads across the world, BlueWhaleSpa Group are implementing precautionary measures
The health of Blue Whale Spa employees and customer is our primary concern. Our existing strategies are designed to maintain services to our customers and clients in spite of disruption and have been enhanced to meet the challenges of COVID-19.
The measures taken currently include, but are not limited to:
- Our operations teams have been supplied with equipment to assist and further support their safety and that of our customers.
- Our staff have received training and instruction to help prevent the spread of Covid-19
- Showroom visits are only available on weekends and by appointment. Please see below for more details
- To ensure that our services can continue uninterrupted we have implemented a work-from-home procedure for many of our staff. Customers can still contact us Monday to Saturday 9 AM – 6 PM for customer service purposes and to arrange deliveries and 9am to 8pm Monday to Saturday and 11am to 5pm on Sunday to speak to our sales team.
- Appointments are 1 hour long and for a maximum of 4 people from 1 household per visit.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided on entry to the customers and at various points around the one-way system in the showroom.
- Visitors will be required to wear masks or other facial covering that covers they nose and mouth at all times unless they have an exemption card.
- Tubs will not be filled up and wet test visits will not be available.
- Temperature checks will be taken on arrival of customers and anonymously logged.
We can be reached by calling 0115 954 88 88 or by using this link https://www.bluewhalespa.com/customer-support-form/
As the current situation evolves Blue Whale Spa Group will lead the way with uncompromising standards in safety and hygiene to ensure that we continue to deliver award winning service to our valued customers.