We recommend a full service once a year to keep your swim spa in a healthy condition. This annual service provides peace of mind in the knowledge that your spa has been professionally cleaned and every working aspect inspected and function checked for performance.
- Remove and treat filters with filter cleaner. Recommend new filters where necessary
- Run chemical system flush (antibacterial and degreaser fluid used to clean internal pipework)
- Remove spa sides (where accessible) and inspect pipework for leaks and obvious faults
- Electrical check on control system
- Clean and protect the lid with vinyl protectant
- Drain tub and clean spa shell with surface cleaner
- Vacuum out residual water in the swim spa
- Remove jets (where possible) clean and refit. Some jets may not be possible to remove without damaging them due to scale build up or other chemical damage. Customer will be advised if this is the case.
- Tighten all pump unions, inspect and replace any small seals if required
- Check operation of pumps, blower, lights and heater
- Rinse and refit filters
- The service typically takes 3 hours
N.B. For us to proceed with the service, the swim spa must be filled with water and switched on. Swim spa parts, plumbing fittings, seals etc are additional to the service cost. If the swim spa is surrounded by decking or other structures, gazebo, summer house etc, the tub owner is responsible for ensuring access is available to the internal control box and circulation pump at the very minimum.
If you have any queries or wish , please call our office on 0115 954 5346, or email: [email protected]